Fire Safety Tips for Chula Vista
According to the National Fire Protection Association, accidents in San Diego County are unexpected. At SERVPRO of Chula Vista we do fire clean up, so we want to give you the following tips to avoid fire damage:
- When you're cooking, stay in the kitchen
- Keep space heaters at least three feet away from anything that can burn.
- Turn off heaters/candles when you leave the room or go to sleep.
- Inspect the electrical wires in your home
- Have an escape plan in case of a home fire
- Install smoke detectors on all levels of your home
- Replace any smoke detector that is more than ten years old.
Follow these tips to prevent accidents. In case your Chula Vista home or commercial business needs fire damage services, SERVPRO of Chula Vista is Here to Help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.