Careers with SERVPRO of Chula Vista
RESTORATION TECNICIAN - Full Time
SERVPRO of Chula Vista is a leader in the restoration industry. With a nationwide system, we help people when there are water and fire related emergencies in their homes or businesses.
We are seeking to fill a Restoration Technician position in our company. The right candidate for this position will be a skilled and experienced professional who can respond to any emergency disaster, quickly resolve problems and restore service in a timely manner. While the position does involve significant travel and on-the-job technical experience, we are primarily interested in hiring candidates who enjoy working and have the ability to work well with others.
- Perform physical labor including but not limited to demolition, cleaning, packing, containments, and moving contents
- Brief customers on job site specific damages and help them sign paperwork
- Perform routine job site inspections; coordinate with clients
- Available to work on-call when scheduled; available to respond to projects 24/7 during assignment
- Manage inventory of equipment & items in the field & in vehicle; maintain a clean and presentable workspace
- Assess job sites regularly for safety hazards and proceed according to company and OSHA certified guidelines
- Water damage restoration experience or previous construction field experience
- Bilingual required (English and Spanish)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Good physical health condition
- Valid Driver’s License
- Positive attitude
For more information, send an email to office@SERVPROcv.com
Current Open Positions
Below are the current careers SERVPRO of Chula Vista has available at this time.
What to do
If you would like to apply to any of the open positions, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Primary Role: Perform services as assigned, following SERVPRO production guidelines. Communicate with the customer to make sure that all needs are met. Support crew chief and other production personnel as needed. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse and office areas as needed.
Results Expected: Production processes are performed according to guidelines and work orders. Communications to crew chief and customer are timely. Jobs are completed at or beyond customer expectations. Vehicles, equipment, and facilities remain clean, orderly, and working properly.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.