About SERVPRO of Chula Vista
At SERVPRO of Chula Vista, our purpose is to improve our community, which is why we have been leaders in the restoration industry for over 16 years. We have served approximately 10,000 people throughout San Diego County on water restoration, fire restoration, mold cleanup, and reconstruction work.
We know it can be difficult when an emergency arises in your home or business. That is why we are available 24 hours a day to respond promptly to your emergencies thanks to our technicians who are trained and certified by the Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification Institute (IICRC).
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- American Drying Institute
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Chula Vista Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- IREM San Diego Toastmasters
- San Diego CAI
- San Diego Insurance Adjusters Association (SDIAA)