Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Chula Vista has been a trusted leader in the restoration industry for more than 16 years. We answer to emergencies 24/7 in order to provide high quality services to our community.
We are local Chula Vista residents and can arrive anywhere in San Diego for emergency services fast. Many insurance agents call us directly to assist their clients when there has been a water damage emergency.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A trusted leader in the restoration industry
- Advanced restoration and cleaning equipment
- Preferred vendor for many major insurance companies
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (619) 482-1131
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Chula Vista arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.